Welcome To NEMRA
NEMRA, the New England Marketing Research Association, will soon be NEIA, the New England Insights Association!
Nationally, the Marketing Research Association (MRA) merged with The Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO). Combined, they formed the Insights Association.
New England is the regional chapter of the national organization. This is the leading industry association for market research and analytics professionals.
NEMRA’s Spring and Fall Conferences, every May and November, are our capstone events. As a one-day conference, we enjoy top speakers and a sell-out audience of 150 to 200 people, plus networking, cocktails and much more!
Whether you’re new and want to find out what we’re all about, or a seasoned member who wants to see nearby friends, drop in on a Research Rendezvous. Usually in early mornings or evenings, for free or a nominal fee, we host about 10 per year, all around New England.
Close to 1,500 professionals come together through NEMRA. Roughly 65% are based in leading research and insights firms, while 35% are from the corporations across New England. Join Our Mailing List or our national association!
We’re a fun group! Don’t miss our Summer and Winter parties.
NEMRA has an active LinkedIn Group with about 600 members. Click to read and participate.
- Is There too Much Story and Not Enough Substance in Marketing Research?
- Manufacturing Revenue For 2017 and Beyond
- 65 CEOs Share Thoughts Future of Marketing Research
- Funny research war stories from Quirks
- Video: Hartman Group CEO Laurie Demeritt describes premium food and beverage attributes, marketplace and growth
- Sales and Marketing Challenges…Get the 2016 Industry Report
- 15 Slang Word Quiz + New Insights Organization
- Cultural Shift: How Consumers Use Neighborhood Supermarkets Today
- Study of culture: Many factors that link to culture are influencing radical changes in the food and beverage industry. Read more in Hartbeat:
- Will Your Data Unstrucutre? AND The Lumberjack in a Tutu Part II
- Blog here & get triple visibility!
- Top 10 Text Analytics Tips
- Facebook Live in Healthcare Marketing
- Three Tactics for 2017 Sales Success
- Stop working and geek out a bit
- Must Do Tactics for the Next 8 Days
- Increase Concept Test Participation - Optimize for Mobile
- Women In Research Launches 2017 Mentoring Program
- Experts Explain Election Poll Screw Up in Video
- Snacking Behavior Gap: Snacking choices are rarely uniform
- Tips on the Final Presentation & Closing the Deal
- Support WIRe’s Kenyan Scholarship on “Giving Tuesday”