Welcome To NEIA (NEMRA)
NEMRA is now NEIA, the New England Insights Association!
Nationally, the Marketing Research Association (MRA) merged with The Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO). Combined, they formed the Insights Association.
The New England Insights Association is the regional chapter of the national organization. This is the leading industry association for research and analytics professionals.
NEIA’s Spring and Fall Conferences, every May and November, are our capstone events. As a one-day conference, we enjoy top speakers and a sell-out audience of 150 to 200 people, plus networking, cocktails and much more!
Whether you’re new and want to find out what we’re all about, or a seasoned member who wants to see nearby friends, drop in on a Research Rendezvous. Usually in early mornings or evenings, for free or a nominal fee, we host about 10 per year, all around New England.
MembersClose to 1,500 professionals come together through NEIA. Roughly 65% are based in leading research and insights firms, while 35% are from the corporations across New England. Join Our Mailing List or the Insights Association!
We’re a fun group! Don’t miss our Summer and Winter parties.
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
January 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
NEMRA has an active LinkedIn Group with about 600 members. Click to read and participate.
- Top 10 Text Analytics Tips
- Facebook Live in Healthcare Marketing
- Three Tactics for 2017 Sales Success
- Stop working and geek out a bit
- Must Do Tactics for the Next 8 Days
- Increase Concept Test Participation - Optimize for Mobile
- Women In Research Launches 2017 Mentoring Program
- Experts Explain Election Poll Screw Up in Video
- Snacking Behavior Gap: Snacking choices are rarely uniform
- Tips on the Final Presentation & Closing the Deal
- Support WIRe’s Kenyan Scholarship on “Giving Tuesday”